Picture History of Flint: The Flint Journal Centennial, 1876-1976 download epub
by Lawrence R. Gustin
Picture History of Flint book. Published January 1st 1976 by William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. Lawrence R. Gustin worked for The Flint (Mich
Picture History of Flint book. Picture History of Flint: The Flint Journal Centennial, 1876-1976. 0802870368 (ISBN13: 9780802870360). Gustin worked for The Flint (Mich. Books by Lawrence R. Gustin
Picture History of Flint. The Flint Journal Centennial, 1876-1976. by Lawrence R. Gustin. Published 1976 by Eerdmans.
Picture History of Flint.
The Flint Journal is a quad-weekly newspaper based in Flint, Michigan, owned by Booth Newspapers, a subsidiary of Advance Publications. Published Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays, it serves Genesee, Lapeer and Shiawassee Counties. As of February 2, 2012, it is headquartered in Downtown Flint at 540 S Saginaw St, Suite 504. The paper and its sister publications The Saginaw News and The Bay City Times are printed at the Booth-owned Valley Publishing Co. printing plant in Monitor Township.
San Francisco-based journalist from Flint, Michigan and author of Teardown: Memoir of a Vanishing City. Write the first response. Welcome to a place where words matter. On Medium, smart voices and original ideas take center stage - with no ads in sight.
The Flint Journal and MLive. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Confirmed Page owner: ADVANCE LOCAL MEDIA LLC.
Gustin, Lawrence . 1937-. Uniform Title: The Flint journal. On this site it is impossible to download the book, read the book online or get the contents of a book. The administration of the site is not responsible for the content of the site. The data of catalog based on open source database. All rights are reserved by their owners.
The Flint Journal Building is an office building located at 200 East First Street in Flint, Michigan. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2013. It is now used by the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine. The paper was sold twice over the next few years, eventually being bought by George McConnelly, who changed it from a weekly to a daily newspaper in 1883.
Work-to-work relationships. For more help see the Common Knowledge help page.
The Flint Journal was founded in 1876 during Flint's booming lumber years by Charles Fellows and Washington Irving Beardsley as a weekly newspaper The Journal's main competitors at the . The History of Genesee County, MI. Retrieved 2008-04-08.
The Flint Journal was founded in 1876 during Flint's booming lumber years by Charles Fellows and Washington Irving Beardsley as a weekly newspaper The Journal's main competitors at the time were the Wolverine Citizen, The Genesee Democrat and The Flint Globe.